Pipeline Hydraulics was founded in 1996 by Tim Swift, who is still the Managing Director today. The company has grown steadily over the years and currently our experienced team comprises 5 management and administration staff, as well as 15 tradespeople working on-site.
Managing Director, Tim Swift is a great believer in contributing back to the industry. As a result he has served for many years on the Executive Committee of the Master Plumbers Association of WA, as the WA Treasurer for the Institute of Plumbing Australia, an MPA Skills Board Member, and as an industry representative on the WA Plumbers Licensing Board. The impact of this to the company is that we have a broader knowledge of the industry and latest trends. Consequently our clients can be assured that we are using the most up-to-date technology and techniques, as well as being aware of any changes to industry standards and codes of conduct as applicable.
We provide plumbing design, project management and contracting services for Architects & Designers, Developers, Building Owners and Builders involved in large construction projects. The types of projects we work on include –
- multi-storey apartments
- commercial developments
- hotels & hospitality
- shopping centres
- health & aged care facilities, and
- luxury private residences.
One of the reasons for our success is that we are particularly known for successfully completing the kinds of projects that other plumbing companies may find too difficult or unusual!
Our company objectives are to:
- Provide the best possible installation and finishing detail while maintaining competitive pricing and design guidelines on all our projects
- Maintain a high level of skills and expertise within our team which involves ongoing learning and skills development
- Build and maintain longstanding and supportive relationships with our clients.
These objectives are summarised in our company motto – “We aim for perfection and promise to please.”